Dust and Fume Collectors and Control
Why do we use dust collectors?
We use dust and fume collectors for a range of reasons buy mainly to protect our workers first and foremost and environmental compliance following a very close second, as well as a form of retaining a valuable resource within the boundaries of any given process.
There are 2 common types of dust and fume collectors:
- Nuisance dust and fume collectors which are used to protect workers and the environment.
- Process dust and fume collectors which are used when a refining or manufacturing process requires a certain size product particle for selling or to be used in association with a branch line part of a process that requires a certain grade of product.
At JOMAX Engineering we can offer our expertise in design and suitability, manufacture and installation of a broad range of dust collectors. We can also offer refurbishment options, maintenance and repairs to many brands, makes and models of dust collectors. As well we can offer routine on site inspections with full written reports and trend capturing functions for preventative maintenance of equipment and minimisation of filter media failure.
Not only do we service clients in the greater Townsville region, we have many satisfied clients right across Queensland.
Below are a few sectors that we can provide a full range of parts, replacement filter bags or pleated cartridges for.
- Asphalt plants
- Food Processing
- Water treatment and dosing plants
- Chemical handling
- Concrete batch and block manufacturing plants
- Schools (Wood working & fume extraction/fume arms)
- Bulk storage and transfer facility